Monday, December 20, 2010

Take A Challenge Everyday

Take a challenge everyday
That tomorrow should be better than today.
When I fight my innerself, I do lose battles sometime
But the war with myself, is what I win everytime.
I crib not, about what is gone 
I forget the nights, start afresh every dawn. 
Present, is what, I create and enjoy 
Content am I, like a child with his toy.
What it is! matters, not to me 
Coz I believe to see what can be. 
Not blaming others, faults in me, is what I see 
Coz I believe if it is to be it is up to me.
I just not know how to smile 
But I believe in spreading a smile. 
Its not easy to spread a smile, 
For this, one needs to walk an extra mile.
Step by step, step by step, is how I tread the path 
In sea of failures, to reach success, I took a bath 
The fun lay, not in the destination 
But journey itself was a fascination.
Nothing came free, but with success in mind 
I payed the price, not just money, but in every kind. 
What it is to successful, had I known 
To reach it, double the efforts, would I have sown.
I counted not the seeds in a fruit 
But counted the fruits that came from every root. 
I hit the iron when it was hot 
But ridicule in return is all I got.
BUT
When I touched the pinnacles, I saw the viewpoints alter 
Concern in return for a little hard work, I think was a good barter… 
Concern in return for a little hard work, I thought was a good barter…

No comments: